Slideshow Widget

At the airport and arriving at the MTC

Wednesday, July 9, 2014





























I made it! And I love it... Really its the best.  Everything is a little stressful and there is little to  no time at all but it is great.  I already have learned so  much and feel so uplifted.  I know this is gods work.  I am being helped.  
I saw Sister Richardson and a ton of other people yesterday! It was sooo nice to see happy familiar faces.  And the red dot on my name tag automatically made everyone my friend.  
Our trainer is sister Hughes, shes amazing.  I want to be just like her.
I am in a trio companionship with sister price and sister baker.  Both awesome girls.  Sister Baker is going to serve in canada though.  
Well I will email you more monday! (my p day) 
Love you all so much.
I can feel all the prayers and love being sent my way.
Smile.  Thats what I have really learned to do.  Smile and everything will be ok.  
Zai Jian!
Wo ai nimen!
love, Geng Jei Mei
Talk to you soon

p.s. dad thank you sooo so much for all the extra help and training me a little.   In class yesterday, all they spoke was Chinese (scary) but once I relaxed, I understood almost everything and was able to keep up with the conversation with my teachers.  I am so grateful for the help.  LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment