Hey everyone! my visa isn't here and I just found out it won't be coming for at least 6 more weeks... So I am being reassigned state side for the next couple months... I am freaking out honestly. I have a lot of anxiety about leaving and especially somewhere else. There is a possibility it may be an English speaking mission too which worries me about my language.. But I know that God has a plan for me. No matter how scared and uneasy I am about all of this, I just have so much faith that this is what the lord needs me to do. I will probably be here for another week. I will get my reassignment next week sometime and probably head out the next day. This is craziness... I will email you the night before I head out so you will know whats going on and when I am calling. Please pray for me.. Also, our Chinese teachers left since our time was supposed to be over and now we have an English teacher. I am so worried about my language. BUT I will keep trying. keep working hard.
Visa didn't show up. Going stateside for now:(
Thursday, September 4, 2014
I love you all sooo much.
I will keep smiling and pressing on :)
You xin xin you banfa.
Sister Griffin.
Crossing my fingers I am going to san fran ;)
LOVE YOU!! and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!




Post a Comment